Monday, September 19, 2011

Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick

The best matte lipsticks I've tried so far :)


This is it's packaging, it's purely made of plastic.


(L-R)
906D - Wine room

This one's purple, dark purple actually.
This is not a daily color, but I sometimes use this when I'm going out :)
and I do not apply any eye make up on when I'm wearing this.

909D - Coral-ine

This one's my favorite :) It's a red-orange.
This one is my man's favorite :) well, he likes me when I'm not wearing any make up.
But he likes it when I'm being playful with my lipsticks :))

Favorite shade?
909D!
Price:
300 - quite pricey, the prices are doubled here compared to US :'(

Cons:
Make it a little less cheap please?
Drying, since it's matte.

Repurchase?
yes! I love how striking both colors are! well, I'm looking forward on buying different shades. If only they cost less. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment