Thursday, September 22, 2011

oh lemons!

photo grabbed from google. :)

Acne? Acne scars? Uneven skin tone?

No problem!

My senior year as a college is way stressful.
With that, my pimples are popping out. :(

How do I cope up with these?
LEMONS! :)

I've seen kandee and other people do this.
And so I tried it.

Use this as an astringent.
1. Juice out the lemon
2. Pour them all on a clean astringent bottle
3. Clean your face. 
4. Use a cotton pad to apply it on face
5. For exfoliating, apply some sugar along with the lemon
6. Leave it for an hour, 30 mins will do also, I just leave mine for an hour
7. Rinse, moisturize, sleep :)

NOTES:
Do this before going to bed, as your skin heals quickly while you sleep.
This does hurt.
This will brighten up your skin tone, so best to apply some on your neck as well.
This will not work alone, use your daily regimen.
Dilute with distilled/mineral/alkaline or such water when you cannot handle the sting.
Never apply near the eye area.
You can do this everynight. (I do it everynight, provided that I moisturize right after rinsing)
Do not apply on open scars, it will burn.
Replace the lemon juice after a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment