Monday, September 19, 2011

Curly hair: what works best?

Hi guys! It's been a while since I last updated my blog. *woops!*
I've been busy with school stuffs recently, considering that I have two thesis (both have implementation)
oh and two more projects. Senior year, you're making me ugly! :(

Okay! below are my hair products, they are arranged
according to the product that I love the most.

BTW, my hair is naturally curly, (and yes it's pretty) but it is difficult to manage in a way that:
1. My hair is frizzy
2. My hair is prone to tangles (regardless if I combed my hair or not)
3. My hair is suffering from hair fall
4. My hair gets dull quickly
5. The wind is my biggest fear when my hair is not tied :(

See how I am in dire need of a hair leave on/serum/styling?



Citre Shine Anti-Frizz Serum
THIS IS BY FAR, THE BEST HAIR PRODUCT THAT SUITS MY CURLY HAIR!
and why is that?
This lived up to it's promise, this gave my hair it's shine, it tamed my frizzy-ness
it made my hair undeniably smooth and untangled, and it never looked dull for a whole day!

I apply this serum on my towel dried hair, it's almost damp, but far from dry.

Price:
350 - a steal for it's wonders! 18ml is enough for it's price
Cons:
The effect is minimal when applied on dry hair, and it gives a sticky residue on your hand.

Repurchase?
DEFINITELY!



Curls Up
I bought this way back 2 years ago, but still works ;)
I bought this because my sister got married and I have to look at my best of course.

This also lives to it's promise, it definitely curled my curly hair. (redundancy!)
This one's for styling so, I don't use this everyday. I use this VERY seldom.

Price:
199

Cons:
Since that this one is a styling product, this made my hair stiff.

Repurchase?
I might not, but it's not that it's a bad product. This just did not please me.
If you are into styling, go buy this! :)


Sunsilk Weather Defense Serum

This somewhat tamed my frizz, I only like this because it has a UV weather shielding technology
(that's what they said!)
Price:
199

Cons:
I do not like the scent
It dries easily
Repurchase?
Nope


Sunsilk Damage Repair Serum
This is the first serum that I have fallen in love with.
It did reduce my hair fall and my split ends.
Price:
199

Cons:
Dries easily

Repurchase?
Nope


Sunsilk Weather Defense Light Cream

I hate this product. This does not give me any  results at all.
This is sticky, as if I applied lotion on my hair. I do not like the scent.
This does not tame my frizz, this does not add shine. This is plain crap.

Price:
40 - well. for it's price, just buy vitress. This will work better than this.
Repurchase?
NO!



No comments:

Post a Comment