Thursday, August 18, 2011

VS time: Garnier LightComplete Multi-action whitening cream vs. Garnier whiten and even moisturizing cream


Hi there! Okay so I've been wondering what's best among these two.
Well Garnier recommended me using the one on the left.

But what did satisfy me? Let's find out!


Garnier LightComplete Multi-action whitening cream

Garnier says:

Garnier Light Complete is a multi-action whitening cream
that acts on dullness, darkspots, excess oil and acne marks.
It makes your skin visibly fairer while leaving it perfectly clarified.

ney says:

I first bought this one (though in doubt) because Garnier recommended me.
The box says that it has an 8-hour oil trapping formula -- but no, it's not true,
well it did not work for me, it even made my face oilier, my make up flushes away in the afternoon. BOO
The consistency thickens after a while, at first it's creamy and a pea sized amount is enough for
my whole face, but since it becomes thick, i'm having difficulties to spread it onto my face.

It did live up to it's promise on making my skin visibly fair, did reduce the
appearance of my acne marks -- but not that drastic, just minimal results.

Price:
P129.00

Repurchase:
This is my second tube. I just took a leap of faith when I bought the one below and guess what? I wont repurchase this. :) 


Garnier Whiten & Even moisturizing cream SPF 17/PA++

Garnier says:

Contains a unique combination of active ingredients to offer you
measurable whitening efficacy & measurable dark spots reduction.
Day after day, skin is visibly fairer, dark spots fade out, skin is glowing
with healthy radiance.

ney says:

This moisturizer reminds me of olay white radiance, this one works well for me, a pea-sized amount
is enough for my whole face, and it did reduce the oily-ness of my face! It did make my make-up
last longer, well considering that it does make my face less oily.

I like this way more than the first one. And it's packaging is very classy! it's glass btw ;)

This one also has an SPF, though I'm not so sure if the first one has, it says
in the packaging that it has UVA/UVB fillers. But I still trust this one. :)

Price:
P199.00

Repurchase:
Definitely! :)

So who won? (uhh need I say more?)


This baby wins! YEHEY! *sabog confetti*  :)


2 comments:

  1. ok,maybe il try this...as of now im using the garnier sachet,the one with the old packaging..i dont like4 the new one...nice review!...

    ReplyDelete