Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Lipstick Swatching Time! :)


Tada! Here are my lip products. :) I've got 41 shades :)

I've depotted my lipsticks so it'll not occupy a lot of space :)


Ellana mineral tinted lip color in French Kiss
(L-R) Honey, Passionate, Bliss, Infatuation


Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
(L-R) Angel Rose, Soft Azalea, Blushing Berry, Passion Red


NYX Round Lipstick
(L-R) Pandora, Femme, Doll


Crayon Lipstick


Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lip Color
(L-R) 916D, 909D


Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick
(L-R) 553B, 502A, 529B, 552A, 516C


Wet n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick
(L-R) 505A, 511B, 521A, 528A


Beauty Treats
02 - Candy Plum


Cover Girl
Parisian Pink (discontinued) BOO.


Kokuryu
Flame


Ever Bilena Matte Lipstick
(L-R) Mauvey, Skin


Careline Lipgloss
(L-R) 103, 107, 109, 108


ELF Lip Plumper
(L-R) Ruby Kiss, Baby Doll, Mauve Berry


Etude House Auto Lipliner
(L-R) 1, 2


Fashion 21 Lipstick
 (I totally forgot their names, I know that the names of each shades
are a letter i made the purple one -- right one)

2 comments:

  1. wow!...what a haul!...can u share some with me?....LOL...i loved that wet n wild megalast,the orangy one.....newi,im ur 2nd follower...love the way u blog...wlang msyadong arte...more post please....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much arra! :) yes i will post more!

    ReplyDelete