Thursday, August 18, 2011

Lips: What's my regimen?


They key to having those soft and supple lips are already in front of you!

yes my dear readers, or reader, or me. (sobs)

exfoliating + moisturizing = pretty lips

My lips are as sensitive as my skin, I used to use petroleum jelly on my lips because
nivea's lip balms, chapsticks, lip smackers tend to irritate my lips.

Till I gave Nivea one more chance with Nivea Med Protection.

And guess what? It works! It does moisturize my lips, and I finished 1/4 of it, and I have not
experienced any pain from it! YEY! :)



Yummiest lip scrub: Ellana lip scrub in stawberry vanilla

It's scrub is entirely made out of sugar which tastes sweet of course (LOL)
The scent is amazing, even after exfoliating, my lips smells delicious!

the oils/butters/moisturizers included here does makes my lips soft, supple and kissable. *wink*

Okay! so these two are the perfect pair when it comes to prepping skin for the day. 
I sure hope these works for you and I hope you'll give it a try!

The scrub can be bought here:

and the lip balm can be bought at your local store :)



No comments:

Post a Comment