Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Maybelline Fruity Jelly Gloss

Ahhh lip glosses, lip glosses were a part of my highschool life.
I remember when I had those that smelss like strawberry, 
those gloss palettes from local make up brands,
oh nostalgia. (lol)

okay! so I went with my mom while she was doing her grocery,
and thank you shopwise for having Maybelline there! (yey!)

So I went to Maybelline and grabbed this product at once,
cause I felt like getting it
and chose this gloss in sparkling raspberry



It's just your typical tube gloss.


the nozzle is quite thin, and because of it's angled tip,
 it does a good help when applying it on your lips.

Pros:
Cheap! Php99
the scent is somewhat sweet
a little blob is enough!

Cons:
Sticky when applied
If you'll add a lot, you'll look like you've eaten a very oily food!

Repurchase?
Might, I still have a lot of glosses in my kit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment