Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lipgloss be poppin! :)

Hi guys! so today I am going to share with you my favorite glosses! :)


TADA! :) a gloss from Sephora, and a gloss from Wet n' Wild

Sephora lip gloss in Rose Glow


So this one's just an ordinary gloss, nothing special actually.


The undying structure of every tube gloss, it's slanted nozzle :D


so here's the swatch. I don't have anything on my lips before I applied this on.
See those sparkly sparkles (lol) on my lips? they're pretty sexy! :D

I love this because:
Aside from it's rich color, it does not give you this sticky feeling which most
glosses give. Does not even give you this heavy feeling at all! even when applied after applying
lipstick on. :)

This was a gift from my dearest college friend. I have searched all over ebay and was not able
to find a sephora tube gloss. But suppose that I'll have the chance to buy another tube, I'll definitely buy one!

Wet n' Wild MegaSlicks Lip gloss in 560A 


I remember the first reason why I bought this gloss, It was about it's scent!
It has this light vanilla scent that was calming! and it is not sticky!
see how enthusiastic I got? LOL


This one's clear. But it has a slightly pink tint. Which is barely noticable.


And here is the swatch! It's not too shiny. Which a thing that I like, too much gloss on your lips
make your lips look like you had an oily meal for lunch and decided not to clean your lips (lol).

Price:
Php 199

Repurchase?
YES! It's a STEAL for it's price!


No comments:

Post a Comment