Saturday, April 7, 2012

l.a. colors liquid make up

It was a huge leap for me to try foundations that are not from Ellana and Maybelline.

it somewhat felt like "out of the comfort zone" feeling. lol.

this one's from l.a. colors, I bought it for 169 pesos if im not mistaken.


The packaging does look cheap, but the content is more important than the packaging naman diba? :) 

The shade is in creamy beige


It's a pump type one, the foundation has a thick consistency so I pump this with care. lol


This is the amount of a pump. The shade does match my skin tone.


After blending.

Pros:

*It gives a good finish.
*It does a good job on oil control.
*It lasts a whole day.
*easily removed when washed with water
*can be applied dry, NEVER WET.

Cons:

*I hate the scent, this reminds me of  make up scents. Hmm how will I explain this?
*Gives a 'heavy' feeling when worn.
*This gives a pink/orange-y finish on my face. FYI, I have a neutral a.k.a. olive skin tone. I remember the last time I wore this, my face has this pink tint and it did not match my neck :( boo. I don't know If I was too conscious or it just did not match my neck.

Recommend?

*This is a good 'emergency' foundation, lets say you're out and you just ran out of foundation, this one's a good fix. 
*If you're cool toned, this one's for you. 

Repurchase?
Might not. But I'm not closing my doors on this :)
Price:
169pesos


No comments:

Post a Comment