Monday, November 7, 2011

My Life Changing Experience

Hey guys! Before you skip this post because this is in no way related to make up,
I JUST WANT TO SHARE TO YOU THIS EXPERIENCE,
ALSO, THE VITAMINS THAT I TOOK, BECAUSE THESE ARE ALL GONE NOW.

YOU MAY KNOW SOMEONE WHO SUFFERS FROM THIS, 
YOU MAY HELP THEM BY SHARING MY EXPERIENCE TO THEM.



This were taken last September 2009, yes this looks horrible, 
feels horrible and it did lessen my confidence.

I had these since 2004.

There was no accurate findings with this, well I'm considering this as a medical mystery but
among all the doctors that saw my case, they all had similar diagnosis in me and they say that my
veins are weak, well the small veins to be exact, and they tend to burst whenever I'm in, in any form, of discomfort.


What are the discomforts that I had?
*Muscle Pain
*I felt that my legs are swollen, but it's not
*These are painful, they almost feel like wounds, it stings even in the slightest touch
*It is sometimes itchy

What triggered these?
*Stress (in any form)
*Intense heat
*Absence of vitamins

THE VITAMINS:
1. Vitamin C - Rhea

This did not work for me that well. Nothing much to say actually

2. Sodium Ascorbate - Euro Cee

This did help me, it did went well by 40% actually.
It did reduce the bursting, but I still felt the same discomforts.
downside: Palpitation

3. Mega Antioxidant - Essentials
Chelated Mineral - Essentials

This worked wonders for me.
This got rid of all the discomforts, reduced the bursts by 95%.

Why did Essentials worked wonders for me? Well, considering that I am currently a graduating student,
I have two theses, I study at CEU - Makati and I go home at Pacita, Binan, Laguna (well, it's an hour drive)
I sleep less, I was physically and mentally stressed

I often expect that I'll have these again everytime I go home,
surprisingly, there are none. No pain, no discomforts.

Would I repurchase?
YES

To whom do I recommend this?
I recommend this to everyone, this did wonders on me, 
and this makes me cope up on my daily stressful tasks.

So how's my legs now?
still fat.
(LOL)

So since I'm back to school, I took this photo last Tuesday, November 8, 2011.
I had a 7am class and it was until 5pm, then I had an appointment up until 9pm.
I went home from Makati at around 10pm and then took this photo.


Since school started, I haven't had a decent sleep yet.
Wednesday:
I had a 1pm to 4pm class but the professor was not around.
But prior to that, I did not have an 8-hour sleep cause I was hooked again on watching Grey's Anatomy :D
Thursday:
I was busy searching for openings on OJT (walk-in applicants), well we walked all through out the day.
I went home at around 8pm.
Friday:
I had an urgent interview at Citibank Tower, Paseo de Roxas it was around 3pm. I left at around 12nn
I had some appointments again then accompanied my man to a department store cause he needed some stuffs.
Went home at around 8pm
Saturday:
Slept late again, thanks to Grey's Anatomy
Went out to buy stuffs, And went home at around 9pm

This photo was taken tonight, November 12, 2011
Despite of these stress that I had for this week, Essentials seemed to really cope up with my busy lifestyle. :D


4 comments:

  1. Gud morning sis! Just want to know, how's your vasculitis this days? Is Usana Essentials worth a try, or do you have any other products you use? My friend has the same condition as yours, and she can no longer do the same things she used to do,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, how are you now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi all, I no longer have access to my blog because i can't remember my log in details. If you suffer from vasculitis too, please find me on facebook: atricia.matira i would love to know how you have managed this as well. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need your advice, how about vasculitis in kids? does USANA works? wat combination?

    ReplyDelete