Friday, September 2, 2011

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick

Hi guys! I will review all the lipsticks that I've acquired (last year) since I started hoarding.
This is from Maybelline, well this is not my ultimate favorite but I like these lipsticks.


(Angel Rose)

Since I've depotted all of my lipsticks, this is the only photo that would best describe
 how does the packaging look like. Well what I like about it's packaging is that it is color coordinated 
with it's shade, coral shades fall under the orange casing, nude shades fall under the brown casing,
 pink shades has a pink casing and reds has a red casing.


(L-R:)
Angel Rose
nude pink
Soft Azalea
fuchsia, bordering to red
Blushing Berry
red, but with a hint of pink
Passion Red
red, but not striking red, sexy red ;)

Favorite shade:
Passion Red -  I love shades that are bright and striking ;)


oops! please don't mind my blurry friend :)) See? pretty shade! :D


Price:
P299

Pros:
-This gives a satin finish. Which I like. :).
-This is moisturizing.
-Color pay off is nice.
-If you're into 'safe' shades, (not striking shades) then this one's for you.

Cons:
-Staying power is a bit poor, but justifiable.
-few shades! :( yes, they're still few for me.
-if you're into bright lipsticks, this is not for you.
-not kiss-proof
-I like the US packaging, way better.

Repurchase?
-yes! well despite that I had more cons. I still like this lipstick. Well, I'd buy them if it's on sale or if mom will buy one for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment