Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What's my daily skin regimen?

G A R N I E R ! :>

This is my first year of using Garnier and guess what, I've been seeing great results!
Compared to my old skin regimen that I used, Garnier did almost the same (but gave better) results for me.


Garnier Oil Clear Brightening oil control scrub

I've been a user of Cetaphil, but this facial cleanser saved me.
Not that Cetaphil does not cleanse my face, it does really.
But Garnier removed the oils and my make ups in just one wash!
This also gives me a 'squeaky' feel after washing.

Repurchase?  Yep :) in fact, that's my 2nd tube. :)


Garnier Pure pore tightening astringent

I use this every night. Garnier says that it's anti-shine -- NOT! In fact,
it made my skin oilier. That's why I do not use it every morning.
It did reduce the appearance of white heads and black heads.
As for an astringent, this one works too :)

Repurchase? yep. this is my 2nd bottle :)


Garnier Light Brightening Eye Roll-on

I love how this one is in a roll on bottle! the metal ball is soothing, the cooling effect is also soothing! :)
It did reduce the darkness of my under eye area, but not the puffy-ness.
Well of course, considering my bad sleeping habits. 

Repurchase? Nope. I'll buy the BB version of this.


Garnier Light Complete Multi-action whitening cream

This is my favorite moisturizer among all of the moisturizers that I have tried!
This evened out my acne marks that I got this summer of 2011.
The effect is actually minimal and slow, but for its price, it's worth it!

Repurchase? yup. 2nd tube! ;)

Pros: (as a whole)
Works nicely
Cheap

Cons: (as a whole)
Makes my skin oily

No comments:

Post a Comment