Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Maybelline color sensational lipstick

From my last post of Maybelline's color sensational lipstick, I remember when I said that I'd like to have them in the US packaging. TADA! :D 



The US line is now available locally! :D yipee! I love the packaging, It does look like CG's Lip Perfection (review soon)


of course I wont settle for nude shades, hello bright pink! 


here's the swatch on my lips :) the actual photo is pink-er and a tad brighter.

In comparison with the previous color sensational lipstick
(wait! this does not mean that the previous line is discontinued. It's still on the market!)
*Both are incredibly nourishing.
*The US line is a bit creamier
*The US line is more pigmented
*I like the US packaging more *teehee*

Price
*US line - 399
*Previous line - 299

(pardon me for calling them the 'previous' and the 'US Line' haha)

Repurchase?
Oh yes :D Maybelline never failed me when it comes to lipsticks! :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment