Thursday, April 19, 2012

Barry M: Shocking Pink

Another bright lipstick! :)

Barry M in 52 (a.k.a. Shocking Pink)

The packaging:



The casing is matte and yes it does have a classy feel :)

The swatch:

To have a more accurate swatch of the color, I have included 2 crayolas (red and carnation pink)



(I made a comparison swatch for you guys to see how bright this baby is :D)

L-R

Nyx Chloe
Nyx Eucalyptus
Wet N Wild 521a
Maybelline Fuchsia Fever
Barry M Shocking Pink
Careline 103

Pros:
*As a bright lipstick fan, I adore this! This one's a neon fuchsia-ish 
*This one will surely catch attention
*Satin to matte finish
*Non drying
*Pigmentation is good, 2-3 is enough for that stunning look
*No weird scent at all
*Worth the price

Cons:
*Not available locally, I bought this online from love manila on facebook

Recommend?
Yes! Go play with colors. I dare you, I double dare you! :)

Repurchase?
I have a lot of lippies in my stash for now, but if in case this one empties first, I'll surely repurchase. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment